I WATCH is hiring, apply and join our glamorous performance Team!
Job Description: Legal Advisor
I WATCH is hiring a legal advisor for the Advocacy and Legal Advice Center (ALAC)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the reception of clients and complaints through the different means of contact that the center offers to citizens;
- Provide ALAC clients with quality advice and assistance;
- Conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters;
- Attend to and manage cases brought to the Advocacy and Legal Advice Center;
- Update the Client database and proper keeping of Clients’ records;
- Consult with Clients on Corruption issues to find out the details of their submitted complaints;
- Advise Clients on issues of corruption and general complaints;
- Prepare cases on behalf of Clients with details of their complaints according to the available documentation and information;
- Prepare legal analysis of the cases, recommending on what action must be taken and presenting them to the ALAC Team on a weekly basis or as need arises.
- A degree in public/private Law
- Writing and Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to team spirit
- Competence in excel and other packages
- 1 year experience as a legal advisor or similar
- Organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize and consistently produce high standard work
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
Interested candidates should submit the following information:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter describing your motivation and qualifications for the assignment.
Please indicate “[2018-Legal Advisor]” in the subject line of your email application. Applications should be sent in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : October 15, 2018 at 10 am
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.