I WATCH is hiring, apply and join our glamorous performance Team!
Job Description : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Chief Performance Officer, the monitoring and evaluation officer will :
- Will be responsible for the implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) framework for the organization’s projects.
- Conduct capacity assessments
- Contribute to outcome and evidence-based strategic decision-making at I WATCH
- Follow‐up on monitoring and evaluation exercises for various initiatives for the organization
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results as well as the sustainability of the project results
- Conduct scientific surveys
- Essential: University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Statistics engineering or any other related field.
- Essential: At least 1 year of relevant experience working with local and/or international NGOs
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Good Reporting skills in both Arabic and English
Interested candidates should submit the following information:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter describing your motivation and qualifications for the assignment.
Please indicate “[2018-monitoring and evaluation officer]” in the subject line of your email application. Applications should be sent in English by email to email@example.com by close of business of 16th September 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.